On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Only inside the hose. Outside it, it is clean.

Why should it change as it leaves the hose?

> Either way, both at horizontal and vertical inclinations of the hose, at
> 100C and 6m/s, no more than 15% of the mass can be in the liquid state
> without at least some kind of squirting be constantly be pouring out of the
> house.

I don't know about the 15% limit, but I suspect you're right that in the
hose, some suspended liquid would probably settle out.

But at one or two g/s flow, this does not have to represent much squirting.
That's barely more than a dripping faucet, and seems pretty consistent with
what Lewan showed in his video, in which he collected (according to him)
about half the input flow as a liquid. No particular squirting was visible.

It's also consistent with the Krivit test, in which Rossi held the hose
vertically for too short a period for 2 g/s flow of liquid to come out of
the hose.