>From Josh,

For brevity sake I'm just going to focus on the following:

> I don't think the quality of the video is good enough to judge that.

Fair enough.

> Take a look at figure 2.2.3 on the site Iverson just linked to.
> Follow the constant pressure path ABCD.  It indicates clearly that at
> constant pressure, as soon as you get dry steam, it can be heated
> above the boiling point, but that if the steam is wet, it can't be.

Dry "steam" will most certainly increase in temperature *IF* it can
hang around long enough in a super heated environment to absorb
additional heat.
That is the question.

To be honest I can't make heads or tails of the diagram, this after
staring at it and reading the accompanying explanations several times.
The information it attempts to reveal (which presumably was laid out
in a simplified manner) was not diagramed in a way that I can
translate.
Obviously, that is my misfortune. But no matter. This is not rocket
science we are dealing with here.

Nevertheless, I agree with the premise that if water droplets still
exist, and if those droplets are suspended throughout the H2O gas, it
will prevent the combination from increasing above 100C, assuming we
are at sea level.
That's pretty much what my high school chemistry lab session proved to me.
It was a fun experiment.

However, I repeat. A key point in all of this conjecture is the fact
for the 100% "dry" H2O gas to increase in temperature much above 100
C, it has to hang around long enough within a super heated environment
in order to absorb additional heat energy.

I am under the impression that the water that was being heated in
Rossi's demo e-cat was NOT under any pressure, meaning it is not
maintained within a contained environment. Therefore, the newly
converted gas, which BTW is constantly expanding, quickly exits the
heated reactor chamber. Once the H2O leaves the confines of heated
reactor chamber (which it will quickly do) it no longer has a chance
to increase much above the 100 C temp it had initially acquired.
Therefore how can this newly formed H2O gas be expected to be much
above 100 C if it doesn't have a chance to hang around long enough to
absorb additional heat energy.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com