At 04:54 PM 7/17/2011, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Julian Brown seems to be a clown. At least he is what you guys call a
"pseudoskeptic".

I'll be blunt. You are an idiot, Mr. Rocha.

Brown shows no signs of being a pseudoskeptic, he did not knee-jerk reject Rossi's work, and apparently travelled to see it. Pseudoskeptics don't do that.

Further, if Rossi is correct and if Brown were an industrial spy, he wouldn't be a "clown." He's been classified with Krivit, who, while many of us may criticize him from time to time, has been working as a journalist in the field of LENR for many years, he's got solid credentials in that.

So, my question, who the hell is Daniel Rocha?

Never mind. I don't particularly want to know, it's not interesting.