I disagree. There is a lot that can be known beyond which has been commonly
discussed here as pertains to Rossi's device in its various incantations.
A few Phd's entered the scene with cold feet and limited access, obtained
incomplete data then reported their impressions months ago. In these
interviening months there has been time to pick-and-needle at these reports
for information. Many photographs and videos supply additonal information.