At 04:55 PM 7/19/2011, Damon Craig wrote:
In my more-or-less last communication with Krivit, I told him the wet steam hypothesis, inspired by an abused humidity meter, was "a red herring", and the water was simply flowing through it.
Then you turn up using the same phrase.

I've been using it for some time. I'm not looking back, though. What I see is that the issue of steam quality "successfully" distracted a lot of people.

Krivit has his wall of shame on his blog--a trophie wall of photos, all set-up and ready to go in the hopes he will be the one to blow this story wide open. Are you helping him?

If he reads my stuff, he might get some ideas that will help him, but historically, he's been pretty upset by what I write, since I've criticised his "journalism." Long story. Krivit does what he does, he's good at certain things, not so good at others.

Most of us are like that, right?