Actually Piantelli has at least 15 publications in which he is the main
leading/author the others being Focardi and analyticians.
And his two patents WO 1995/20816 and WO 2010/058288
are very professionally written. (two new patents coming soon)

He had self-sustaining cells years ago. Being a serious scientist he has
explored the anomalous heat effect with many transition metals- many work.
He understand what happens in his cells..
He does not like publicity and what he says is based on solid
experimental facts.And has experience in the industry, therefore will not
put technologically immature products on the...market.

Rossi says his system is not related to Piantelli's- he has to demonstrate
this , combined with the viability and usability
of his generators.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck