> > time passes news about Piantelli's work.
>
> Thanks for translating this.
>
> Perhaps Piantelli has been spurred into working more quickly and going
> commercial quickly by Rossi. Piantelli has been doing this research for
> a long time but he has not published many papers. He has been keeping a
> low profile.
>
> Maybe Rossi has nothing to do with it, and Piantelli happened to achieve
> commercial-level success now, and he would have gone public even without
> Rossi.
>
> - Jed

I am not aware of any paper published by Rossi (apart from his own blog).
Piantelli published several papers about his research.

Francesco Piantelli's problem is that independent replication attempts failed
so far. Piantelli described precisely his reactor in his patents, but nobody
could repeat his results, despite the fact that he uses no secret catalyst.

In 1996, Antonino Zichichi and a group at CERN could not replicate the