There are more reasons for the low profile:
- very hard working;
- doing advanced and very important cancer research, he has offered to help
Scott Chubb- but when we knew about Scott illness it was too late;
- health problems (asthma):
- rather passive knowledge of the English language;
- marginalized from different reasons- Ni-H was very
unpopular, Piantelli is not enthusiastic toward Giuliano
Preparata's theory- in Italy this is kind of sin, think electrolysis is not
good as energy source, and so is(n't) Pd;
- great troubles with his lab moved many times.

But you could meet him at the excellent CF/LENR meetings organized by Bill
Collis

Pd

--
Dr. Peter Gluck