Damon Craig <decra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand you passed along some information from an insider at Levi's
> second experiment and sent it to along to be included in an article here:
> http://www.lenr-canr.org/News.htm
>
> Some folks saying you skewed the data. I'm not saying you did. And I'm not
> saying you didn't.

Of course you are saying that I did! You just said it. And it is a stupid
thing to say. The numbers at LENR-CANR are there for everyone to see,
including Rossi and Levi. There is a link to that page in Rossi's blog. As
you know he filters and  approves of every posting. He and the others
would have told me if the numbers are wrong. You can compare my numbers to
the NyTeknik report. They are pretty much the same. The tap water
temperature is different. I do not know which is right.