On Jul 29, 2011 12:29 AM, "Michele Comitini" <michele.comit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > As I said, my feeling is that he prefers steam because it proves the
thing
> > works at high temperature. Also, it is a little more convenient to work
> > with. The flow of water is lower and you can use a weight scale instead
of a
> > flow meter. As I have said here, flow meters tend to be a pain in the
butt.

> A water tank where to put outgoing water and get volume by measuring
> height.  I don't think he would have
> many more problems with mass/volume water in liquid phase than he has
> with steam... of course the shape of the tank does not need to
> be more complex than a rectangular cuboid.

Simplest way to do convincing demonstration is to recycle large enough
volume of water, so that inlet water is pumped from the water tank and
outlet will lead back to the same tank. Then it needs only to observe rising
temperature. If Rossi wants to do really convincing demonstration he would
take medium sized swimming pool and heat that water to boiling point in 8
hours.

As we here see how trivial it is to setup absolutely convincing
demonstration, then we have only one option left that Rossi does not want to
do such thing! At least not before October.

—Jouni