On Jul 30, 2011 3:50 PM, "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Damon Craig <decra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It irritates me to no end. All the rational evidence we have been
presented supports the claim that water spills through the outlet.

> No, that cannot be happening. As Storms pointed out, there would be no
steam at the end of the hose. As I pointed out, the temperature would
immediately fall below boiling. It would be obvious.

That is very true, it requires lots of steam to rise boiling point
temperature by one degree of celsius. Mats Lewan's E-Cat had highest ratio
of excess heat produced where there was around 2kW excess heat. That is
absolutely huge amount and for January and December E-Cat, they were far
from failures, like in March and June. Therefore demonstrations have been
big success stories and considering that October's E-Cat will not require
input power at all.

—Jouni