On 11-08-02 06:44 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

I now conclude that Rossi is a fraud. He may be finding some excess heat, but his demonstrations and comments amount to fraud anyway. Exaggerating his results is a form of fraud, and that kind of fraud has happened before. Come to think of it, possibly with Rossi. It's not criminal fraud, as far as I know. He can tell the public any story he wants, it's not illegal to lie to the public.

Yes it is, if they're potential investors.

And if this is a fraud, and if the investors in Defkalion really exist, then somebody's been doing something illegal, that's for sure.

(But maybe the laws are different in Greece, and you can tell stockholders anything you want...)