>From Terry:

> I don't know if you saw it; but, Spaandonk mentioned Ford Motor Company.
>  Consider this, the mean power comsumption of an automobile traveling at 60
> mph is on the order of 16 kW.  The peak power consumption of the average
> home is on the order of 10 kW.  The mean power consumption of the average
> home is 1 kW.
> Now, stay with me, this will be a shocking idea . . . suppose your car could
> power your home.   I know, we think of electric vehicles and having your
> home power your car; but, consider the numbers.
> I have an engine in my new car which is capable of 25 kW; but, I only use it
> 2 or 3 hours per day.  Suppose my engine was a Rossi, 4 module VCat and
> capable of running continuously.  When in the garage, it could power my
> house and charge my home power system for when I was away.  When I am at
> work, I can feed the hungry grid.
> Novel idea, eh?

In prior years Mark Goldes (of Magnetic Power Inc.) championed the
very same idea. Of course, in Mark's case it was through the use of
one of this zero point energy devices conveniently installed in the
family car. If memory serves me, these days Mr. Goldes is now highly
supportive of Rossi's claims.

But yes, I take your point. Same idea.

I suspect most power utilities may not think this is a good idea
according to current business paradigms. OTOH, if everyone can work
out an equitable wholesale/retail price structure for selling excess
energy back to the grid there is no reason why everyone could not end
up benefiting.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com