I accidentally hit the send button before I was complexly finished composing
the original post.

Let me follow up & my take on "sam".

As far as I can tell "Sam" presents no actual evidence in his post as to why
he thinks BLP & Mills is a scam operation. What he does state, and this is
quite revealing, is that he is upset over the fact that three of his own
science articles posted out to Wikipedia had been removed whereas Dr. Mills
posts were not.

IOW, "Sam" sounds like a crank extraordinaire to me, and a rather spiteful
one at that.

>From Daniel:

> I guess Witch Doctor is right about BLP. ;)

In regards to prior "Witch Doctor" commentary on BLP, I don't believe they
have ever stated anything that implies Mills & Co. is a scam operation. Far
from it. As I understand it, in all prior critiques their main concern has
always been that from their perspective BLP's CQM theory was inaccurate, and
that when those inaccuracies presumably become more obvious to all involved
it may cause a lot of internal turmoil. (This perspective has also been
speculated within Vortex as well.) This combined with that fact that from
the WD perspective the company has not made sufficient progress in
capitalizing on the phenomenon they have detected, especially considering
the number of years BLP has been working in the field. That does not in any
way constitute statements that imply that BLP is a scam operation, nor that
they haven't detected excess heat. I would suspect that BLP has most
certainly detected excess heat. It's more a matter that they have yet to
find a way to engineer a process that can commercialize on their findings.
The implication I take from their commentary is that perhaps inaccuracies
within the CQM theory itself may be directly/indirectly responsible in
hampering commercial progress, but that is only speculation on my part.

Disclaimer: All of WD commentary is unsubstantiated in traditional
scientific terms.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com