Joe Catania <zrosumg...@aol.com> wrote:

> 3kW is not negligible- one of Rossi's E-Cat's only supposedly vaporizes
> 2g/s of water which takes less than 5kW.

I did not explain that correctly. 3 kW is the most the reactor could produce
in the absence of any anomalous heat. It is the maximum electric power
input. In fact, the reactor produced 12 kW.

Cooling of metal won't decline as fast as "nuclear reaction rate" will
> unless the heater is a hoax to begin with. Why would it take 15 minutes for
> the nuclear reaction to cease when 15 minutes is a perfectly plausible time
> for continued steam production by thermal inertia.

You misunderstand. It did not take 15 minutes for the nuclear reaction to
cease. It did not cease. It was continuing unabated at the same power level
after 15 minutes. They turned on the power again. If they had not, the
anomalous power might have continued indefinitely. Some heat after death
reactions have lasted for hours, and some for days.

Of course if it had been stored up heat in metal, the apparent power would
have declined.