I'm glad you pointed that out because the calculation you seem to be alluding to is incorrect. Its not correct to assume the water would be heated evenly- it would not. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Heckert" <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Krivit Videos Part 3

There is some strong evidence that has been missed by most.
It is in the Essen-Kullander report. Unfortunately this was not emphasized in the media, but if you read the report, it becomes obvious.
<http://www.nyteknik.se/incoming/article3144960.ece/BINARY/Download+the+report+by+Kullander+and+Ess%C3%A9n+%28pdf%29>

Look at page 1, chapter "Calibrations" and the following page 2.

They report a water flow of 6.47 kg/h. They checked this, using a carafe. They had an input power of 330 Watt total, including the electronic equipment. They calculated that 300W heater power is barely enough to heat the water to 60 centigrade. Then the rise of temperature should stop. Obviously they watched the current meter, because they report, that the temperature rise accelerated from 60 centigrade to 100 centigrade and then it started boiling without visible increase in electric power. So the thermal output power clearly was much more than 600W, while the electrical input power was 330W.

Now this basically is mass-flow calorimetry, and this impressed me.
Definitely there was extra energy and this means it works, or Kullander and Essen where fooled by a trick. I think error is impossible here. (I dont say, they where fooled, I have no right to say so, I say that is the only theoretical possibility remaining if it doesnt produce extra energy)

I was not convinced from the other demonstrations. It looks as if Rossi did not even try to give a scientific proof to the other observers Ny Teknik and Krivit. He told them numbers and thougt "I can tell them anything, they cant check it anyway" and I think his steam claims where false. However, if he really has heated a building, as he says, then he might be so sure about it that he doesnt feel the need for a scientific proof now and delays this until the 1 MW demonstration.

I have also read most Piantelli-Focardi papers and these show some evidence for energy production. Maybe they are so convinced about it that they dont see the need to give hard scientific evidence at this point in time.

Best,

Peter