Joe:

Water flow is most certainly pertinent to any energy calculations concerning
the E-Cat. Your statement that "we aren't discussing water flow" seems to
indicate that either we are talking about two completely different
calculations or you have no idea what you're talking about.  All
demonstrations of the E-Cat have had a high quality pump pumping water thru
the E-Cat - where do you think the steam comes from?  There is some
disagreement as to the 'claimed' flowrates which might be in conflict with
the apparent flowrate based on the number of 'strokes' per minute, but no
one has ever claimed that there is no water flow thru the E-Cat.  Given that
and the fact that there are few substances that have a higher heat capacity
than water, make me seriously question your understanding of the device
and/or the physics involved here.  Compare the heat capacity of any metal
with water and you will see that water can store 100 to 1000 times more heat
per mass than any metal.  Since the mass of water in the E-Cat and the mass
of the metal structure are at least similar, how long the E-Cat could
continue to produce steam once the power was turned off is MOST CERTAINLY
dependent on the water flow and the temperature of that water. probably much
more so than the metal structure.

PS:  Horace was probably doing these kinds of energy calculations when you
were still pissing in your diapers, so I'd suggest that you calm down and
stop insisting that all others are wrong and you are right.  If you want to
gain any credibility on this discussion list then I'd suggest that you stick
to facts and figures and calculations to support your points, and stop the
personal attacks.

-Mark