Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I hope so too but I have not a iota of proof for that, except wishful
> thinking and sympathy for them.
> Do you have more?

I have had some contact with the company. They tell me everything is going
forward as planned. That isn't proof of anything, but I suppose that if the
plans were canceled I would've heard about it. After the controversy with
Rossi began, they told PESN:

". . . official testing, certification and approval by the Greek Authorities
is still in progress."

http://pesn.com/2011/08/10/9501891_Defkalion_Responds_in_Support_of_Rossi/

I know nothing about the contract between Rossi and Defkalion, but I doubt
that it allows Rossi to unilaterally dissolve the agreement. I doubt any
businessman would sign such a contract, especially when dealing with someone
as mercurial as Rossi.

Defkalion was supposed to re-open their website this month but they have not
yet as far as I know.