From: Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>

<<Basic Income for all, men, women, even children. Money should be created on a
human basis.
This is the solution!>>

http://live.worldbank.org/open-forum-gender/ideas/basic-income-all

Vote by adding your name. Most popular idea for achieving more equality will be
discussed by a panel arranged by the World Bank on Sept. 21.

Harry