I think the problem is, that you look too much at unimportant information.
First we must decide which of the information is imortant and which is unimportant. Also we must see if there is any important information missing. (This is the most difficult part)
If nothing is missing, then we have all necessarry information.

The important information is: There is no superheated steam because inside the ecat is everything almost at boiling temperature. For superheated steam you need an extra heater that heats the steam and there is none. Because the temperature inside the e-cat is above 100 degrees the boiling temperature inside must be above 100 degrees and therefore the pressure inside the ecat must be above 1 bar.

However this all doesnt matter. Outside of the ecat the pressure is 1 bar (respective the overpressure is 0 bar) and equals air pressure and the boiling point is about 100 degrees.

Because the e-cat and the hose has thermic isolation against the ambient it cannot loose thermic energy.
So all thermic energy must come out of the end of the hose.
Unfortunately the temperature at the end of the hose is not measured. But fortunately we know the boiling point at air pressure, this is 100 degrees and so we can assume the output temperature is 100 degrees because we have water and steam at the output.

The volume of water at end of hose is measured and fortunately this equals the mass of water. So we know input water mass-flow and output water mass-flow at air pressure and we know, the system is isolated and cannot loose energy inbetween and we know all input and output temperatures and from (input flow - output flow) we know the amount of steam mass-flow at output and from this we can calculate the energy.

You can ignore anything between input and output if the system inbetween has thermic isolation because energy cannot been created out of nothing and it cannot vanish into nirvana.

This is the key for understanding and calculation (in my humble opinion)

Best,

Peter