Peter,
As far as I can see Naudin has never tried an experiment that did not work for
him.

His MAHG power measurements are in error (which has been pointed out to him).

His write ups are beautifully presented but in my opinion generally unreliable.
Ron

--On Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:01 AM +0200 Peter Heckert