I have two souls inside my chest:
I want to believe it, but I cannot believe it.

My intellectual mind says, no this will not work. They are all lying like mad.

When I first heard about this I did not know much about this.
I have readed that Levi claimed there where energy bursts of 100 or 200 kW some months ago.

With my todays knowledge I know, this is impossible, because it is impossible to measure this amount of energy with this machine even if it would be true. If it really happens for more than some seconds then the machine must explode or the core must melt down.
If it happens for less, then it cannot been measured.

So I think, he told us a some obvious nonsense lies from the beginning on.
I cannot trust a scientist who tells such stories without reasonable scientific and technical explanation, how this happened.
Therefore I cannot trust persons who trust him.

Also the claims of Defkalion in their forum must be untrue and Rossi doesnt comment this and still is big friend with Stremmenos who is Chief scientist and vice president of Defkalion.

I dont know why they do this. Do they take drugs? Have they all invested money? Is Rossi addicted to this role to be an inventor like a junkie?
Did they ever seriously check the amount of energy?
Or is this a social group effect where every member of the group is proud to tell some new success stories and the other members believe the stories without seriously testing? This is what happens in religious groups.

We know from history there are such cases.

My other mind says, yes there was some energy observed by Kullander and Essen. But I dont know if this was achieved by a trick, because the amount was low.

I ask myself, when NASA tested Ni-H fusion sucessfully in 1995, why didnt they follow this path and made a definitive proof? Why did Piantelli make Patents and stop this research, when they had so much success?
Why doesnt Mills produce any products?

Why isnt there a clear and repeatable key experiment to proove LENR effects?

Metal hydrides are heavily used in industry and very well researched. When magnets are ball-milled they are converted to hydrides and they are milled in a hydrogen athmossphere. This is done because the hydrogen removes the magnetism.
Why arent there cases of explosions or overheating?

I remember Mallove years ago announcing devices soon going in production. This where impossible thermal pumps, producing more output than input as well as "cold fusion" machines. These announced machines where never seen in reality.
Some of them are Perpetuum mobiles of first kind.

Now, if a movement has such prophets, then it is hard to believe anything.