This was my number one hypothesis why Rossi did not let Krivit to see
working E-Cat, because he had already perfected the self-sustaining E-Cat
back then. He announced self-sustaining model in June 20th. Therefore there
was not point of showing for Krivit an obsolete model, therefore electricity
only was used.

    —Jouni