Also, obviously, after the reaction is turned off all the stored heat comes
out as the reactor cools down. You can measure it easily. The numbers are
right there. There is no mystery to this. You can do the same thing during a
calibration with a joule heater.

I advised them not to turn off the calorimetry after the cold fusion
reaction is quenched. I suggested they leave the calorimetry running until
the cell reaches room temperature and inlet equals the outlet temperature.
That should take about 20 min. I hope they do this. If they do, you will see
all stored energy released during this phase, and you can add it into the
total energy balance. You will see that total input energy is far exceeded
by total output.