Is there a long report for July 7th?

I've noticed that the times on the graph do not match Bianchini's report at
all.  It appears that the graph may have been clipped during its "stability
phase".  If it had leveled for a long period (during phase change) and then
rose again, that would be interesting.  What the graph currently shows
contraindicates total water evaporation.
This would make it a 1.22 kW E-Cat, not a 10.6 kW E-Cat.
Again, this may just be a bad graph.

Of course, none of this matters after today.  The phase change and overflow
water are taken out of the picture, right?
We can only hope and pray that there is more power observed on the secondary
than is supplied to the primary during peak energy application.
If gains are only observed during "heat after death", we will be arguing the
results ad infinitum.

Watching Intently,

R.L.