Harry Veeder wrote (my Zimbra web mail isn't putting in the sender name )

> It is not outside the laws of conventional physics that some or all of
> the initial input energy was converted to mass and temporarily stored
> as mass.
> Usually when we think of E=mc^2 we think of mass being converted into
> energy, but it does allow for the reverse transformation
> of energy into mass. It would mean the Ecat asks for a little
> electrical energy before it can give back *more* heat energy.

WOW!!!  Rossi's solved the energy-storage problem? All those variable-source
power generators can use Cats to store their energy. All power plants can run
continually at optimum power, and draw on the eCat during peak times.
NASA can stop work on its anti-matter storage (penning traps) etc. You van
throw away all those electric car batteries.

This is bigger than COLD FUSION !!!!!