During Mat's walk through video I make it about 40+/-1 Hz, with same LMI P18
pump with 2ml max stroke (and back pressure of at least 1.3bar if making
124°C steam, pump is limited to 1.5bar)
http://www.lmi-pumps.com/datasheets/Pseries-08-01.pdf, that would suggest at
maximum 1.3g/s and probably less given close to maximum pressure.
http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3284823.ece

If so then the heat developed during walkthrough is not more than 3.6kw
(1.3g/s 24°C water to 124°C steam) but might be less than 2.45kW (0.91g/s
24°C water to 124°C steam), unless the water level in the reactor was
dropping.

At same point in the walk through Mat shows delta T on secondary of 6.5°C
and says that it is flowing 600l/hr (167g/s), that would give a power output
of 4.5kW.

So the secondary is putting out more heat than the primary could be
delivering.  This shows that the calorimetry is almost certainly
overestimating output by at least 20% (prime candidates are bad outlet
thermocouple positon, poor calibration of thermocouples), though it could be
a lot more.