From: fznidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:49 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:quantum levitation

A new understanding of flux pinning is the most important relation in 100
years.  The magnet floats on the superconductor.  Apply an RF field of 10 mega
hertz to a small disk and the magnet drops.  That what I saw,  so what you say.
 Now we know how energy is released.  Energy is pinned with the atom by the
same mechanism, discontinuities.  Where are the discontinuities in the atom,
here there are below.

http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/10710753/the-elastic-limit-of-space-and-the-quantum-condition

What can you predict knowing the observed release condition?  Try the energy
levels of the hydrogen atom, the intensity of spectral emission,

the distribution of electrons in the atom, and the frequency and energy of the
photon.  see below

http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/10755558/the-control-of-the-natural-forces

If you are so bright, where is your peer reviewed paper.  Here it is below.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1875389211006092

An understating of flux pinning and flux release has the potential to transform
the study of physics and our society.  That my story
and I am sticking to it,  no matter what Jones says.

Frank Znidarsic