On 19 Oct 2011, at 04:48, fznidar...@aol.com wrote:

> A new understanding of flux pinning is the most important relation in 100
> years.  The magnet floats on the superconductor.  Apply an RF field of 10
> mega hertz to a small disk and the magnet drops.  That what I saw,  so what
> you say.  Now we know how energy is released.  Energy is pinned with the atom
> by the same mechanism, discontinuities.  Where are the discontinuities in the
> atom, here there are below.
>
> http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/10710753/the-elastic-limit-of-space-and-the-quantum-condition

Hey Frank,

Thanks for your paper link. I was wondering if you might elaborate on the
geometry underlying your discussion. For example "The geometry at which the
electron reaches a limit in its elasticity was qualified with the use of a
quantum of capacitance Cq". What is the geometry that you're referring to?
There isn't any explicit formalism describing it in your paper. Could you
please help me understand the picture that you're putting forward?

Thanks,
Joe