>From Terry:

> Well, is so, it is well hidden.  I went here:
>
> http://www.cedirectory.com/content/ce-products.php
>
> and opened a free buyer's account and have been searching products and
> company names all morning.  I can find no indication that his product
> has a CE certification.
>
> Yes, I searched his wife's company EFA srl.  Does anyone know if that
> is the actual legal name?

I hope someone over at Rossi's blog asks him point blank (politely, of
course) for information on where one can access this European CE
"business to business" certification document. One assumes it ought to
now be available on-line somewhere.

I think it would behoove Rossi to make sure such a claim is
verifiable... but then, trying to figure out Rossi's modus operandi
has often been impossible to decipher.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com