Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:

He must allow to connect  tested and calibrated calorimetric equipment
> provided by an independent party to the steam output of the ecat, and allow
> to connect professional instruments that record the electrical input power.
>
> Thats all. Then he must allow enough time to exclude conventional sources.

Why must he? Who says?

He is a businessman running a private company. He can do whatever he wants
as long as it is legal. He has no obligation to do any of what you describe.

I think you would be more appropriate for you to say: "I wish . . ." as in,
"I wish he would allow to connect . . . It would be nice if only he would
allow enough time . . . " Or: "gee, if he wants people to believe him, he
will allow people to connect . . ."

Incidentally, in my opinion he has given enough time to exclude
conventional sources. Four hours with only 30 L of water was plenty of time.

I would like to see these things too, but no one is any position to order
Rossi to do anything. When he fails to do these things he makes himself
look bad. The thing is, he has every right to make himself look bad. That
is his business and no one else's. He knows people do not believe him. He
says he does not care.

I think he is acting this way for a good reason. I suppose he is keeping a
low profile because his intellectual property protection is weak. His
patent is a joke. He is trying to avoid exposure and competition, while he
shores up his patent position. There is nothing unethical about doing that.
Any businessman would.