Am 03.11.2011 20:07, schrieb David Roberson:
Can you show proof that it is a scam?
No. Rossi knows how much scammers are out there and are competing. He often complains about all these snakes that are paid by hostile and fraudulent competition.
If he wants to be different then he must show this evidency that he claims.
As long as he doesnt do this I cannot decide between Piantelli and Rossi and others I see no difference. Do you see: Piantelli is totally quiet. He does at least not do present crappy demonstrations until now. Possibly Krivit knows better. He has seen a demonstration and discussed with the people, I have not.

Best,

Peter