Jed, i'm still waiting to know why an expert of thermodynamic, hired for
checking a 2,000,000$ trade, would:
1) Mesaure the energy by measuring the liquid water condensed and then
calculate the energy by the ASSUMPTION that the remaining water has been
converted into a dry steam, when there are more realible systems.
2) Why this expert didn't add a Demister or even a symple water trap (do
you know what is? it's a U shaped tube with an exit on the bottom) to make
*sure* that all the water condensed will exit and go inside the water tank
and measure it.
The point 2 is CRITICAL when the measuremnt is done with point 1, because
without using a demister you made a mesuremnt error that *over-extimate*
the real energy produced. And if you don't event add a simply water trap,
the method 1 is simple *non-sense* because much of the water woldn't exit
to the water tank.
I cannot believe, and you must agree, that an expert would do a so much
flawed test for a TWO MILLION OF DOLLARS trade.