Mattia Rizzi wrote:

Jed, how can you made such measurements without even a water trap?

That was a water trap. You can see it trapped water and condensate. Presumably when steam began coming out, they closed it. That's how people operate steam engines, as I mentioned.

Why you can't realize that? It's a 2 million trade. The "expert" didn't add even a simple water trap. It's amazing!

No, it isn't. I suggest you watch someone test a boiler sometime, or run an old fashioned steam engine. Once the pipes fill with steam and the temperature goes over 100°C and stays there, the pipes do not later magically fill with water or condensate again.