Jed, I have reason to believe that the output thermocouples are reading
incorrectly.  Rossi has stated on several occasions that he has only one core
working within the ECAT used for the October 6 test.  One core can only
generate approximately 3.4 kW of power since three are needed to generate the
rated 10 kW.  The high power output calculated during the self sustaining mode
does not add up.  Also, Other calculations support the indication that the
power output is due to one core.  I will explain the backup data and
calculations for my position if it is required.

I am not inferring that there is any concrete hidden within the ECAT enclosure.

Also, I am firmly convinced that the output power will prove that LENR is
responsible for the excess energy provided that sufficient time is allowed and
accurate data obtained.

The driven mode is a far better mode to demonstrate the LENR character of the
device.  That is what I would do if I were Rossi and wanted to convince people
of the device capacity.  He would just have to run it for long enough to
eliminate any other possibilities.

You have made an excellent point regarding the original cylindrical device.

Dave