From: Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Physorg comments : new Krivit Crusade

> Vorl Bek wrote:

 >> This is what Rossi has said on many occasions. He says he
 >> cannot leave the thing, especially in self-sustaining mode.
> > The idea that Rossi would do an unconvincing demo because he
 > needed to empty his bladder or get some sleep, and could not
 > delegate control for a while, makes little sense.

 Indeed, that makes no sense at all. But what you are describing
 did not happen. Rossi did a convincing demo. He stopped because
 he and the observers needed to get some sleep. That's what Lewan
 and the others told me.
The demo that Nelson saw was not convincing, at least to Nelson:
> According
 to Nelson, a NASA engineer who investigates low-energy nuclear
 reactions and space applications, Rossi did not run his
 demonstration long enough to prove his extraordinary claim.
Nelson wanted to see a longer demo. Apparently he would have been
ble to do without sleep, or would have stood shifts with a
olleague.
Presumably, Rossi, who wants to make money, knew that the
bserver, or one of the observers, was a NASA engineer.
To do a demo for somebody like Nelson, who, if convinced, might run
ack to Washington and recommend that his bosses spend a couple of
illion to get hold of the amazing device, it seems like human
ature to put on the best show possible, but Rossi could not be
othered. Strange.