From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 11:08 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:National Instruments signs to do E-Cat controls

Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

In the PESN postscript, it is quite obvious that NI is distancing itself from
any conclusions on authenticity.

Naturally, they are distancing themselves, but I would not say from "any"
conclusions. If they suspected it is fraud they would be crazy to allow that
press release. They would issue a strong denial instead.

Along similar lines, U. Bologna has issued statements saying they are not
connected to Rossi. I copied one of them here the the other day. The thing is,
these statements are carefully hedged. They are not attacks or accusations. The
University is leaving the door open and it is being respectful toward Rossi.
Probably hoping to get grant money.

If people at these institutions had an inkling that this is fraud, they would
not act this way.

On the other hand, I agree this is nothing like a ringing endorsement. We have
seen nothing that proves NI is fully on board with Rossi, and fully believes
him. We have seen only indications. These should give thoughtful skeptics
pause. They should scare the stuffing out of Robert Park. I hope he is having
sleepless nights.

Any sensible person will fear that this is fraud because it looks like in many
ways and because there have been many incidents of fraud in the past. A person
who does not know much about this will naturally suspect fraud. At this stage,
with all the attacks on Rossi in the mass media, the public relations
department at NI is going to be very careful not to go on record validating
Rossi.