> My apologies : I was confusing you with Stella_Nokia  (eg on Defkalion).

No worries.

For what it's worth, I can assure you I am not "she".  Stella_Nokia is
another pseudonym for the person who writes more often as Alsetalokin and
Tinsel Koala.  He's someone who's worked in physics and engineering labs
for decades and has some sort of association with Earthtech and several
other testing organizations/labs though he won't reveal anything about
himself on forums.

As to my banning history if anyone cares, I was not banned from Defkalion
forums.  I may forgotten some but I was originally banned from Steorn's
because some moron admin "deduced" that I was another poster, a Penny
Gruber, who in fact made much more insightful and clever and well
documented posts than I ever took the trouble to do.  I was reinstated when
I clarified that issue.  Eventually Steorn banned more and more people
until at the end I was banned again and everybody was eventually banned
because they dissolved the forum and deleted four years of posts.  Some
confidence in their products and claims!

I was banned by Sterling Allan (I almost forgot about it because it means
so little) for reminding him repeatedly that you can't run cars on water as
the sole fuel.  Pity. I still write to that forum from time time using the
anonymous option.   I was banned from ecatnews.com because Paul Story only
wants people who rave on about how great the E-cat is.  Other than that, I
remember being banned from several forums belonging to psychic mediums who
talk to the dead.  I suggested some easy tests they should conduct and they
refused -- sort of like Rossi does.  They like their stacked-in-advance
tests better.  Rossi initially answered a few easy questions I asked and
then never published anything I wrote him that was at all incisive even
though I was always polite and even supportive.  I simply created another
name and he answered a couple of questions for that "person".  He's very
weird.