On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:41 PM, James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I recall the manometer registered 3 bar,

Where? I didn't see any reference to pressure inside the conduits in the
Oct 28 ecat, but I might have missed it.

which is 300kPa which corresponds to a potential liquid water temperature
> of 130C at the exit from the reaction vessel.

Even if that's right, liquid water at 130C or less is still less than 100
kW total output power. It will not flash to dry steam when released to
atmosphere.

This doesn't leave him a lot of room to play with before bubbles start
> forming on the heat transfer surface of the reactors, but there is some --
> enough to make the system plausible.

It doesn't make temperature regulation plausible. You have not explained
how that works.