Oh, come on, you guys are so hard on Rossi because you don't consider other
real-time examples of choosing badly one's associates.

In Italy, the most rigorous law-and-order party ended up selecting, and
having elected, the most ridiculous of self promoting crooks in the current
Parliament, and that is quite a title, who at the moment when his vote was
worth the most jumped ship to support our beloved comedian in chief, Silvio
Berlusconi. Non-italians can google "Scillipoti" for a laugh. We can only
cry.

More seriously, these choices all keep seemingly demonstrating Rossi's
honesty, not the opposite. A scammer does not split the hard-won illegal
profits with new people just because.....I can't come up with a good reason.

Having agents or other sales organizations is normal for B2B, where the
customer wants support for the product, asks a lot of questions, is an
expert of what he/she is buying. Again, it is not normal for retail
snake-oil peddlers to also recruit agents, unless those are the scam
victims themselves. The figure of the scamming agent is, instead, sooooooo
normal.

--
Marcello Vitale
via Cavallotti 5, 20093 Cologno Monzese, MI, ITALY