On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> Rossi's machine has been shown to work to me.  It has been discussed on
> many occasions which you do not accept.  So, I guess we should realize that
> there is not possible compromise except for the future ahead.
>
> We all know that the skeptics believe that Rossi may be scamming....leave
> it at that.  Why repeat it?  Do you believe that we have not heard you
> enough times?  Please respond.

I responded to other such comments.  I think it's important to answer
believers whenever they say something strange or wrong in support of
Rossi.  Not to do that would leave the wrong impression.  Not everyone
reads every post as is evident from the continuing rash of unsupported
claims -- that Rossi has a customer, that he's turning down investments,
that he never accepted money, and so on.   This is a discussion.  Some
points bear repeating especially since so many people don't seem to grasp
them.  Sometimes, saying it again a slightly different way helps to clarify
the issue further.  Admittedly, sometimes it doesn't seem to.

What's interesting about Rossi's story is that there seems to be a new
twist on it every day.  Now we have the Swedish company with a nuclear
physicist that admits they didn't do due diligence and have some sort of
undisclosed contract with Rossi.  And there is Rossi's association with
Schneider who makes extremely bizarre claims that Peter Heckert was kind
enough to provide in English from the German original.  It's tons of fun,
this story!