Am 18.11.2011 18:58, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Mary Yugo wrote:

Rossi has reported several times and it's in his patent application that he had a 35 kW E-cat Ni-H *fusion* heater heating his factory in N. Italy for more than a year. Unfortunately, nobody but Rossi has ever reported seeing it . . .

That is incorrect. Focardi and many other people reported seeing it, including several people I know.
So we may assume it is as real as an UFO, which was seen and reported by many people.
Now, this is the scientific proof that was missing.
There are even unsharp images in Focardis TEDx event video, so it must be true!

Peter