From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 11:37 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

Why are you dazzled by a test in which results were never verified by any
credible and known independent observers?  Even though there was more than a
dozen invited guests there who could have done so?  And could you explain why a
test of a large machine is necessary or helpful when it's composed of 50+
subunits, none of which have been properly and independently shown to actually
work as advertised?