-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 12:57 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:High school physics says > 1 GJ excess energy for the Oct. 28
demo

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:47 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

But, Rossi definitely appears to have 3 cores active for the 1 MW components.
They put out at least 2 times the power in the self sustaining mode as
the October 6 test device and the positive feedback due to core interaction
makes the time domain fall off rate much less.

>What is your evidence for this? All we have is the output temperature
>measurement. And that is consistent with a mixture of phases at the boiling
>point, so we're back to not knowing how much power is produced. And it is
>consistent with power as >low as 70 kW.

I have a report that is in the hands of Ny Teknik that shows my calculations
for the October test.  The results come very close to what Rossi claims for his
3 core ECAT that is used in the 1 MW plant.  You should read that report and
you will see where I am coming from.

We can discuss the output phases in due time.