I'm with Robert L.  I don't think you will ever be offered a test.  But if
you are, I'll be happy to talk with you by phone and make very detailed
suggestions for making sure your tests are valid --if you'd like.

The first and foremost suggestion is to allow Rossi to supply NOTHING
except the E-cat and maybe the frequency generator whatever that is--
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  I can't emphasize that too much.

You will need to plan for your own power supply (Rossi to supply
specifications), power input measuring equipment, coolant circuit -- keep
it liquid-- no steam, no heat exchanger-- and all your own flow meters and
temperature measuring devices. More details if you actually get a scheduled
appointment for the test-- as much detail as you need.  YOU not Rossi will
need to decide how long to run and you will need enough people to make sure
it goes several days or more.

I was tempted to do this myself (order a 100 kW machine) but I don't really
need to tie up $200K for a long time and I don't think Rossi is really
selling the E-cats.

One interesting detail -- what is the "frequencies" device and who provides
that but it doesn't matter where that comes from as long as you check
what's in it, and most of all, it's electrical power consumption.

Good going.  I hope you get an E-cat.  I doubt that you will.