On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Well I do hope he will sell a 100 kW plant to me.

I do too.  If you get a test schedule and you want my help, I'll go with
you if the test terms are reasonable and you can provide your own equipment
entirely except for the E-cat and the freq generator.  If I'm involved, I
can virtually guarantee you won't be bamboozled.

Hell, I'd even split the cost with you if we could actually get a working
E-cat, but I have no interest in tying up money in an escrow!

And thanks for trying it.  I think it's a brave move.  Let us know what you
hear.