From: Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 2:11 am
Subject: [Vo]:Help in testing a E-Cat

I have just emailed Rossi with my interest in purchasing a 100 kW E-Cat
lant. I do thank Vortex members (on the forum and privately) for
roviding the behind the scenes insight into the history of LENR that
elped to make this decision happen. My bags are ready to be packed,
unds locked down and I'm ready to fly to Bologna to see and test a
-Cat reactor. What I didn't know or were a bit rusty about in measuring
 E-Cat has been provided by the excellent Vortex forum.
My intention is to pay the funds into a Escrow account, request a test
f a single E-Cat and if that is found to be OK, to proceed to pre
elivery testing the 100 kW plant. Failure of either test to meet a min
OP 6 result would trigger the return of all my Escrowed funds.
I would appreciate suggestions as to the necessary equipment (manuf and
odel) you would suggest I would need to make the initial single E-Cat
est measurements. I do have many thermocouples and DVMs with temp
anges but no flow meters. Does anybody know the manuf and model of the
eat exchanger used in the 6 Oct demo as I plan to use that setup to do
he delta T measurements. I do plan on taking a 16 channel data logger
nd digital oscilloscope (both battery powered) to check the input
nergy in ALL the wires going into the E-Cat.
 From what I have read here, the 2 temp probes should be inserted
hrough the wall of the water hose feeding the heat exchanges enough so
hey are approx central to the water flow, while not touching the inside
all of the water hose and likewise for the outlet water hose. Is a  45
eg insertion angle acceptable?
AG