Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes.  Don't run a blank.  Don't check the measurement method.  Just trust
> Rossi's word that his heat exchanger evaluates the enthalpy properly.  Take
> it on faith.

That's not what I said, is it? You have a remarkable talent for distortion,
red herrings, and putting words in people's mouth. Let me repeat what I
said:

"Let this company [the HVAC consulting engineers] handle everything. They
have the instruments. They know the local regulations. They have done this
thousands of times before."

That's the HVAC company, not Rossi. He stays out of the picture, obviously.
It would be the same arrangement as the Oct. 28 test reportedly was, where
independent experts (Fioravanti and his group), bring all the instruments,
set everything up, and they do all the testing.

And before you say it, no I do not mean you hire Fioravanti himself. I
don't even know where he is -- I wish I did. I mean you hire some local
Italian consulting engineers, from the telephone book.