On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's not what I said, is it? You have a remarkable talent for
> distortion, red herrings, and putting words in people's mouth. Let me
> repeat what I said:

Please let me repeat what you said:  "I meant technical advice, such as
"you must do a blank when testing industrial-scale equipment."".  Uhhun.
So you didn't say not to run a blank/calibration run (you know what I mean
when I shorthand that to "blank")?

And why in the world would you trust people who install large industrial
devices?  In my experience they have a lot of practical knowledge on how to
do their jobs according to instructions and protocols but not the formal
education to understand the reasons.  Rossi's device isn't an ordinary
boiler for goodness' sake!  It's a flippin' NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR with
claims of awesome power capabilities.  I wouldn't let an HVAC engineer near
it.