Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I find very little of what Krivit is saying since he visited Rossi has
>> much of a relationship to reality.
>>

> If it were not true, I would expect to see Quantum (a very large firm) and
> NASA (well... you know NASA) to officially deny it in print.

Krivit's statement that the NASA tests failed is correct as far as I know.
His other statements and his judgement about the overall situation are
incorrect, in my opinion.

>   It's not hard for them to make news releases and get press attention.
> How about you Jed?  Do you believe those visits took place with those
> negative results?

As far as I know they did. I haven't talked to the NASA people. I heard
second-hand.

I talked to several other people who saw tests done by Rossi that failed.
In same cases he tried to make the thing work for days. It did not say boo.

What is your point? Are you saying that because Rossi's demonstration for
NASA failed, his other demonstrations also failed? You do not seem to
understand that machines can work sometimes, and not work at other
times. They can be unreliable. Prototype machines are prone to this. It is
not surprising. Look at rocket launches and probes sent to Mars. Sometimes
they work, but often they do not, despite the best efforts of some of the
best engineers on earth.

I wonder if that latest Russian Mars probe is lost? Still in LEO, I think.